Saturday, September 28, 2013

28 September 2013 Looking for a circuit that will take the amp


Cassi Creek:  Surprisingly, the action on Mike’s Squire Stratocaster is heavier than the action on my Ibanez acoustic.  I’ve spent almost none of my musical life playing anything primarily electrified.  The basic concepts are the same but I’ve developed, or had, a style of finger picking that let me play for my own amusement but which still could be utilized when playing with others. 
          Any electric purchase would require a lighter action and a basic re-orientation in style and technique.  I might enjoy something with both humbuckers and single pole pickups.  But I might find it horribly frustrating. 
          We’ll have to see what shakes out over the next week or so. 



No comments:

Post a Comment