Thursday, January 30, 2014

30 January 2014 From the cellar


Cassi Creek:    I believe we broke the record for low temperatures last night.  We recorded a value of 0.0 °F.  The regional airport logged -6.0°F.  Both are much colder than I care to experience again. 
          The road is partially clear today but there is sufficient snow to provide melt-water black ice.  That concerns me, as I have to be at VA for a 0800 ophthalmology appointment.  Following that, I have to track down the audiometry repair people to get them to schedule an audiometry re-evaluation. 
          Currently, my hearing aids are non-functional and uncomfortable.  I need them replaced with something more comfortable.  My hearing continues to deteriorate.  This is going to be a long struggle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment