Monday, October 7, 2013

7 October 2013 Weather Report not so suite

Cassi Creek:  After the morning hike with Mike, I’m on hold, waiting to see if Mike needs a ride home from an auto repair shop. 
          I noticed yesterday that my anemometer was not reporting properly.  This morning I took the weather station sensors down and replaced all the batteries.  I hit all the proper reset switches.  It’s all back together and sitting in its usual place on the deck.  Now I have to reset the date, time, report intervals, etc.  The final act will be to verify that data is being sent from the base unit to the software that collates and displays all the data.  Last night we had wind. Today, so far, no wind that I can use to judge success or repeat necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment