Friday, April 12, 2013

12 April 2013 More than a touch of gray



Cassi Creek:  Another trip into Mountain Home this morning.  I need some medication changes and my primary care physician had an opening this morning. 
          Left home in rain and mist that was supposed to have cleared the area.   It rained on the entire route in and was still raining when I left Johnson City at 1200.  The first glimpse of sunlight appeared about 1315. 
          I also completed advance directives for the VA files.  We’ve already done this together.  Since I have shifted all my medical care to VA, it is wise to have a copy on file with them.  It takes only minutes to execute the document.  Having it on file can prevent all manner of end of life problems. 
          Current music playing in the house is a rare, very rare duet by Janice Joplin and Pig Pen of the Grateful Dead recorded 16 July 1970.  The rest of the Grateful Dead provide instrumental support to what may have well been one of the more licentious bits of music ever recorded.  You can find it at
Shabbat Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment