Sunday, September 9, 2012

9 September 2012 A delaying action is now in order.



          A pleasant morning on all fronts. 
          I’m considering an experimental entry input and published without benefit of spell check.  I am curious to see how many repetitious letters manifest and wind up in the document.  There is a growing unresponsiveness in my 4th and 5th fingers on my left hand.  Some of it is related to nerve damage that happened during and after the 1998 MVA.  The rest is likely from a more recent and more disturbing cause. 
          I’m not sure that I am ready to document that degree of degradation.  Or it may be that I don’t wish to force myself to look at the results of such a study. 
          The grammarian that resides within me shudders at the thought of allowing anything attributed to me to leave my desk un-edited, with spelling errors, or with grammatical errors.   The long-term effects of Agent Orange may override the grammarian’s existence.  A delaying action is now in order.



No comments:

Post a Comment