Friday, March 16, 2012

16 March 2012 continuing to idle along



          I could have misspelled “idle” for the Latin effect.  Something stopped me.  I let it.  It is painful to misspell something.  Therefore, I try not to let those errors take place. 
          Yesterday, the actual “Ides” began and ended with rain.  During the hike with Mike, we got a light shower with a partial arc rainbow.  Last night we had a line of thunderstorms that rolled in after dark. 
          This morning it was up at 0500 in order to go into Mountain home.  I was treated to a hepatitis A immunization, something we all should have.   I had to undergo a pill count and an observed collection UDS.  Three cups of coffee and three hours time remove any inhibition. 
          Tonight we will dine on pho. 
          We received a package from my sister Suzanne yesterday.  She split the difference between Gloria’s birthday and Jim Bridger’s, more or less.  Nicely done, Suz! Thanks!
          The forecast for tonight includes a 50% probability for thunderstorms.
Shabbat Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment