Saturday, December 1, 2012

1 December 2012 Mill shut down try Bangladesh






Cassi Creek:         There’s no reason to worry about the “fiscal cliff” if you live in gated estates and have the U.S. House of Representatives working for you, to guarantee your taxes will not be increased.  If you can out source and off shore your sources of personal revenue while hiding those same sources from the IRS, life may look rather good on your private island, your personal mountain, or at your personal beach that is now being re-nourished at taxpayer expense to mitigate the damage caused by the climate change that you work so hard to deny exists.  You’re fortunate to have trained monkeys to take to the airways and spew misinformation and outright lies to an unemployed audience of formerly middle and working class job seekers who lack the education and basic intellectual curiosity to understand why voting for the GOP/teavangelists will only increase the likelihood that they will never again receive the sort of paychecks they once received before outsourcing and off shoring became the primary business model. 
          Be careful buying those 3rd and 5th vacation homes that are only attractive because of their physical setting.  The climate change you try so hard to deny is real will introduce you to a newer climate model whether you believe in it or not.


“In the VA system, the future of primary health care

Khanal, Published: November 30

“Yogesh Khanal is a resident in internal medicine at Yale-New Haven Hospital and the VA hospital in West Haven, Conn.
“At the height of the debate over the Affordable Care Act three years ago, I was in my last year of medical school, juggling rotations at private hospitals, a large university hospital and charity county clinics.
“But it was my rotation at the local Veterans Affairs health system that showed me the future of primary medical care and taught me the virtues of attacking illness on many fronts. It’s a lesson that will be acutely needed nationwide once the Affordable Care Act goes into effect and sends legions of newly insured patients into clinics and hospitals…”
Still Cassi Creek:
          I first encountered the VA healthcare system during my clinical rotations in clinical laboratory.  I left that brand new facility, equipped with one of every new analyzer and two of some analyzers with the deep belief that I did not want to be a patient in the system.  It was primarily a warehousing stop for patients who were never going to improve. 
          When I became uninsurable, I was, fortunately, close to a VA hospital.  I met the criteria for a service-connected condition that brought me into the system and allowed me to pay co-pay for medicines that I could live with instead of paying a highly inflated cost charged to the uninsured.  In 2002, I began a series of diagnostic procedures based upon age and condition gates.  Over the years since then I have received a good quality of health care that is designed to maintain my status rather than allowing me to slide down hill into that pit where uninsured and underinsured patients in the 21st century American healthcare system wind up. 
          There are still improvements that need to be made in the VA system.  The largest and most important is to keep Congress from underfunding the VA system and to simultaneously keep Congress from trying to us the VA system to provide care for the large number of new patients that will be flooding our civilian health care delivery system. 
          My situation has changed in a manner I did not foresee at age 25.  Thankfully, the VA system has changed as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment