Friday, November 30, 2012

30 November 2012 Little to say




Cassi Creek:  November grinds down to a halt.  The last two mornings have featured temperatures in the 20s with heavy frost. 
          The chimney sweeps are supposed to stop by this afternoon to fix the stove problem.  We benefit from the stove and the house was chilly last night without it. 
          This has been another week spent waiting for medical offices to call in prescriptions and to review results.  It was so much easier to deal with medical needs when one or both of us were still working in the field.  We know what constitutes high quality care and what does not.  I find my store of patience is decreasing more and more rapidly. 
          Dinner last night wasn’t.  There was a good piece of leftover steak for Gloria.  I simply had no desire to eat last night.  That’s unusual for me and probably due to the Carba dopa – Leva Dopa combination that I’m taking.  I believe that the dosage I’m taking is causing weight gain, so if I miss a few meals it won’t be too much of a problem.  I have no idea what I’ll fix for dinner tonight.  
          Shabbat Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment