Saturday, December 15, 2012

15 December 2012 A simple request



Cassi Creek:  I don’t do chain letters.  I rarely forward anything to anyone.  I ignore “cute.”  I don’t believe in miraculous cures.  I select charities to support with a very skeptical eye.  I rarely, very rarely, ask others on-line to call, write, or otherwise contact – with the exception of politicians, who should be hammered unmercifully into performing the job they were elected to do, rather than feathering their nests by letting lobbyists into their offices.
          Today, I ask everyone who reads this to take part in the development of a rapid, reliable, non-invasive, painless, diagnostic procedure for Parkinson’s Disease.  It is simple, takes only a few minutes, and there is no cost to anyone.

Follow the link:

Make the phone call,
Follow the instructions

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment