Tuesday, December 11, 2012

11 December 2012 One pill makes you…



Cassi Creek:  The morning hike with Mike took place in a cold, damp valley, with lowering clouds at the visible head wall and numerous cars driving too fast for the road conditions in the lower valley. 
          Gloria and I went into Johnson City for groceries and lunch.  When we returned the weather conditions were much as we had left them earlier. 
          I’ve a fire laid in the stove and just brought in a load of wood for tonight.  It has been, and remains, a very high pain day.  My latest medications have helped somewhat with tremor reduction but have no effect at all on pain.  They are not pain meds but I’m at the point where I wish they might have some synergistic effect with my pain meds.  That sort of cosmic bargaining is of no value and no benefit.  Time to give it up and get on with the day. 
          

No comments:

Post a Comment