Monday, December 5, 2011

5 December 2011 Deep in December…



          It is definitely Monday.  When I brought up the computers this morning, my links to Weather Underground were only partially operational and remain so as of 1000.  This happens periodically.  I have no cure for it.  Even rebooting has no effect. 
          I spent 30 minutes on hold with VA to check on my appointments for the month.  Another 10 minutes allowed me to schedule injections in both shoulders so that I can dress myself without help. 
          My ophthalmology appointments conflict with my astronomy final.  Easy choice there. 
          Saturday night we discovered that the Pathfinder needed a new tail light.  I’m going to take it in to the shop at 1300 to have that replaced.  That should consume the afternoon.  Thank Kindle for making the wait more manageable. 

          And we’re not really that far into December.  

No comments:

Post a Comment