Tuesday, July 16, 2013

16 July 2013 Everyone’s time but mine.



Cassi Creek:         Today is nearly half over and most of it has been spent waiting for other people to show up or waiting in a line to have some service performed. 
          The exhaust system on the Pathfinder has an annoying and unnecessary rattle that requires a return trip this afternoon.  The American Legion benefits/service officer whom I need to talk to about my ongoing claim for Agent Orange/Parkinson’s disease, is unavailable but will call me at some time in the unspecified future.
          VA is in no position to expedite the backlog of currently active claims, including mine.  It has been 10 months since I filed this claim and I have had no response from VA.  The only good thing about this delay is that if my claim for compensation is granted, the back compensation will be all the greater.

And, to add insult to irritation, the gutter company has yet to show up or even call back.  
         


No comments:

Post a Comment