Sunday, April 13, 2014

13 April 2014 Also in yesterday’s mail


Cassi Creek:  Thursday brought the newest PWS hardware in my chain of tools.  Friday brought the fun and frustration that ensued when I took down the old hardware and software so that I could install the new hardware.  The new software had to be downloaded and installed.  There were no users guides provided for the software.  It wasn’t operational until mid Saturday.  The  problem, the major problem at least, stems from my intent to keep uploading data to Weather Underground. 
          In other directions, Gloria and I now possess lifetime restricted fishing/hunting licenses.  As in Oz, we received these by virtue of our current age, our residence in TN, and our ability to pay $11.00 each for the license.


No comments:

Post a Comment