Saturday, April 17, 2010

17 April 2010 Crime scene sketch in progress.

17 April 2010 Crime scene sketch in progress.


Today’s post will be very brief.

I’m working on a crime scene diagram and notes for my CSI class. The three people who didn’t show up for the planning session did show up on Friday so that they get credit. I down loaded a CAD type program to make the formal site sketch. I received a trial copy with my text book but I’m unable to install it as it locks up my computer.

I shot about 30 photos which I have made available to my classmates. They have been notified by e-mail that the can access them for their reports. I’ve also notified them that I will not be at the planned follow up session on Monday as I will be having the Pathfinder repaired in Greeneville. I had one opportunity for the repair on Monday at 1100. Otherwise there will be a 10 day delay in replacing an O2 sensor. It is ill-advised to travel far without replacing this part.

So far, I’ve heard nothing from my classmates. This could be interesting as every one of their grades depends upon my participation.

We’re going into Jonesborough tonight to work the gate at a Contra dance.



Shabbat Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment