Thursday, November 19, 2009

2009 Just open the box and use it

Gloria’s net book arrived today. She waited patiently and had lunch before opening the box and beginning to set it up.


She and I will invariably run the setup on any such system in a different manner. Currently the problem of e-mail with Window 7 is hanging things up. We got it networked and able to access the world beyond. E-mail was omitted in the Windows 7 software package and for some reason the downloaded replacement is not working yet.

Morning is wiser than evening. I’m not going to worry too much about it tonight.



Tomorrow, I’ll install Win 7 on my notebook so that we have the same software to deal with. I’m not sure yet how I will upgrade her desktop to Win 7. I may do a complete rebuild.

My text books for History of the Holocaust arrived today as well. I will open them after dinner.

On a more somber note:

December 23, 1952 - November 16, 2009
Steven H. Sobelman 56, of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma passed away from this life on November 16, 2009 in Tulsa from complications of Multiple Sclerosis medication associated with PML Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy is believed to be caused by Jacob-Creutzfeldt (JC) papovavirus.

No comments:

Post a Comment