Tuesday, January 5, 2010

5 January 2010 I wonder if the Esquimo know this word for snow

Yesterday’s “snow flurries and showers” left a tree inch layer of snow by 0600 today.


I had a doctor’s appointment in Johnson City; thus the early alarm. Dutifully I dragged the dog out with me and then, working by the light of my head lamp, swept the snow from both decks and the Pathfinder.

By 0830, when I needed to leave, most of the three inches snow cover had been replaced. My shoulder hurts badly but it is not an emergency. I called into VA and rescheduled for a week from Thursday.

The heating and cooling company has been rescheduled from today to Thursday.

Since then, I’ve swept the decks and the Pathfinder again, lugged wood into the house, lugged wood onto the rear deck, and dragged the dog.

I rarely nap but today would be a good day to do so.



No comments:

Post a Comment